·······································································
···································································
蜈蚣是来自地狱的怪物。它们用它们怪异的小腿和闪电般的速度来吓唬我们。换句话说,它们很可怕
Centipedes are monsters from hell. They come to scare us with their freaky little legs and lightning speed. In other words, they are terrible.
···································································
想象一下在淋浴时,你的脚还没碰到垫子,我的脚后跟撞到了
Imagine seeing that in the shower right before your foot touches the mat. I've banged up my heel getting out of that situation
···································································
这可能是可怕的,你会走进你的房间后,你得到一些水,然后你把你的杯子和尖叫
This could be horrible, you would walk into your room after you get some water, and then your drop your glass and scream.
···································································
这是贾斯汀·贝伯第一次在最糟糕的事情列表上排名第一
This is the first time on a worst things list that Justin Beiber wasn't number 1
···································································
不是的。你错了。-第二步
It's not. You're wrong. - tent2
···································································
我听说这些家伙有一百多英尺高
I heard these guys have more than A HUNDRED FEET
···································································
拿根火柴烧了那些害虫
Grab a match and burn those vermin - TwilightKitsune
···································································
我会吓坏的,他们太快了!-午夜之星
I would be terrified, they are fast! - iimidnightstarz
···································································
地球上最坏的生物
Worst creatures on earth
···································································
有一次我们在我姐姐们的洗衣堆里发现了一只蜈蚣。一旦它动起来,所有的人都会崩溃。—帕克芬2005
We found a centipede in my older sisters laundry pile once. Once it got to moving, all hell broke loose. - PackFan2005
0 篇文章
如果觉得我的文章对您有用,请随意打赏。你的支持将鼓励我继续创作!