·······································································
···································································
所以在高中的时候,我选了几门课,所以我就说“哎呀,让我们来上吧”,真是糟透了。我认为女人应该平等,但这门课太糟糕了!这些测试实际上是在问我们“所有人都应该平等吗”和“什么是怪胎”每一个测试
So in High School, I was choosing classes to take, so I was like "AyYyy lEts TakE tHiS" and it SUCKED. I do think that women deserve equality, but the class was SO bad! The tests were LITERALLY asking us "Do all people deserve equality" and "what is a queer" EVERY SINGLE TEST.
···································································
男人左撇子正在使用新的改进的策略来灌输孩子们现在-时尚
Man the lefties are using new improved tactics to indoctrinate little kids nowadays - styLIShT
···································································
迄今为止最没用的科目。由鲸鱼和肥胖的女权主义者教
Most useless subject by far. Taught by waves of whales and fat feminists.
···································································
从字面上看对你没有任何帮助
Literally does not help you in any way whatsoever
···································································
为什么这甚至存在于学校的教育中?
Why does this even exist in the school's education?
···································································
我不知道这是学校的科目
Didn't know it classified as a school subject.
···································································
为什么这不是历史的第一和后面?
How is this not number one and behind history?
···································································
就我而言,甚至不是一个真正的主题
Not even a real subject as far as I'm concerned.
···································································
关于虚构性别的研究。哇。-卡通评论家
A study about imaginary genders. Wow. - CartoonCriticizer
···································································
我不接受,但听起来很蠢
I don't take this but t sounds dumb
0 篇文章
如果觉得我的文章对您有用,请随意打赏。你的支持将鼓励我继续创作!