·······································································
···································································
有一次我发现一个故事,讲的是一个男人在试图找出一些东西,当他找到的时候,我觉得他在另一个世界或者别的什么地方,但他试图告诉我电话是谁
I once found a story about a guy who was trying to find something out, and when he did, I think he was in another world or something, but trying to tell who phone was
···································································
但这是巨魔面食!它的本意是要吸。实际上让我笑了,尽管它真的太短了,我觉得它嘲笑了很多毛骨悚然的人
But this is a troll pasta! it was intended to suck. Actually made me laugh, and despite is really too short, I think it mocks many creepys out there.
···································································
作家需要花更多的时间去做大多数作家都做的事…你知道的..实际上尝试一下
The writer needed to spend more time and do what most authors do... you know... ACTUALLY TRY.
···································································
这一个实际上是为了吮吸,但如果它是严重的是可能是可怕的
This one is actually INTENDED to suck, but if it was serious is COULD be scary.
···································································
我发誓,如果我再听到这些话,我会向说这话的白痴鞠躬!
I swear if I EVER hear these words together again I will BOW UP on the idiot who says it!
···································································
读标题谁是电话?更像语法在哪里?
*Reads title* Who. Was. PHONE? More like Where Is Grammar?
···································································
我讨厌这个。太可怕了
I hated this. It was horrible.
···································································
我想是斯普德曼写的
I think spooderman wrote it
···································································
你在说什么?真是太好笑了
What are you talking about? THIS IS BLOODY HILARIOUS.
···································································
那是谁的电话?-黄色阴影
THEN WHO WAS PHONE? - yellowshadow
0 篇文章
如果觉得我的文章对您有用,请随意打赏。你的支持将鼓励我继续创作!