·······································································
···································································
一个没用的白痴,他对剧情毫无贡献,惹上麻烦,但不知怎么的,他还是能逃脱一切。还有这个声音!天哪,光听他说话就心疼。有线电视人拉里和他自己一样有趣,不是个蠢货
A useless idiot who contributes nothing to the plot, gets into trouble, and somehow still gets away with everything. And this voice! god, it hurts just to listen to him. Larry the cable guy is funny as himself, not some dumb rustbucket.
···································································
尽管我很喜欢马特在《汽车2》里连续60分钟看到他,但我还是觉得很无聊,我只能想象孩子们看间谍片而不比赛是多么无聊
As much as I liked Mater in 1 3 just seeing 60 straight minutes of him in Cars 2 was very dull. And I can only imagine how bored the kids were seeing spy stuff and not racing.
···································································
有线电视台的拉里为他配音已经够糟糕的了,但事实上他们让他成为《汽车2》的明星,这让我很生气
Its bad enough he's voiced by Larry The Cable Guy but the fact that they made him the star of Cars 2 just makes me mad. - egnomac
···································································
马特很烦人,也很蠢。他把《汽车2》拍成了皮克斯有史以来最差的电影
Mater is annoying and very stupid. He made Cars 2 the worst Pixar movie ever.
···································································
妈妈没有我们想象的那么瘦
Mater isn't as thin as we thought.
···································································
他是一个可怕的刻板印象。-女性主义者
He's an awful stereotype. - egnomac
···································································
他不能坐在2号车里
He was unlikable in Cars 2
···································································
我想给他一个垃圾
I want to put him a junk
···································································
他是个傲慢的混蛋
He's a arrogant ass.
···································································
我爱玛德他是最棒的
I love mader he's the best
0 篇文章
如果觉得我的文章对您有用,请随意打赏。你的支持将鼓励我继续创作!