·······································································
···································································
我个人认为地狱是虚构的。如果我死了,那么我和所有死去的人都会留在我的坟墓里。—凤凰社
Personally, I think hell is fictional. And if I die, then I (plus everyone who dies) will stay in my grave. - PhoenixAura81
···································································
除非你做了一些真的不可想象的事,比如恐怖主义或谋杀。—鲍里斯鲁勒
Only if you did something really unthinkable, such as committing terrorism or murder. - BorisRule
···································································
是啊,如果这是真的,那么那些傲慢和恼人的人可能比天堂还可怕
Yay (if it's real) it's probably than heaven with all those arrogant and annoying people
···································································
可能没那么糟。我是说,他们说那里有菠萝披萨。-罗斯韦斯莱
It might not be so bad. I mean, they say there's pizza with pineapple there. - RoseWeasley
···································································
不,你死后不会下地狱。你死后会下地狱
No, you don't go to hell WHEN you die. You go to hell AFTER you die.
···································································
如果所有的无神论者都要下地狱,那一定是个聚会!-XX年XX月XX日
If all atheists are going to hell then it must be a party! - XxembermasterxX
···································································
我会带个蛋糕。或者一些薯条。让我们庆祝一下——弑君者93316
Ill bring a cake. Or maybe some chips. Lets celebrate - KingSlayer93316
···································································
谢谢你的夸奖。现在,继续生活-弑君者93316
Thanks for the compliment. Now, move on with life - KingSlayer93316
···································································
那么地狱就是一个虚构的地方——埃尔舍洛克
Then hell is a fictional place - ElSherlock
···································································
因为不相信一个故事而下地狱…似乎是合理的
Going to hell for not believing a story... seems reasonable.
0 篇文章
如果觉得我的文章对您有用,请随意打赏。你的支持将鼓励我继续创作!