·······································································
···································································
从生理学的角度来说,我爸爸告诉我,他是一名心脏外科医生,一个人的屁股坐下来很重要,显然,更重要的是,更不明显的是,要站直
In a physiological sense (my dad told me, he's a heart surgeon), a person's butt is important to sit down, obviously, and even more importantly and less obvious, to stand upright. - PhoenixAura81
···································································
愚蠢的人做整形手术让他们变大,为什么?我其实很胖,天生就有大块头,我不喜欢它们那么大
Stupid people getting plastic surgery to make them bigger, WHY? I'm actually fat and have big naturally and I don't like them being so big.
···································································
我知道这听起来很蠢,但屁股很重要。—弗兰克
I know this sounds stupid but the butt is quite important. - FrankP
···································································
如果它是重要的,为什么它会出现在一个无用的部分的清单上-而且,为什么要投票支持它?
If it's imprtant, why would it appear on a list of useless parts - furthermore, why vote for it?
···································································
事实上,臀部肌肉是让你直立的力量
Actually, the butt muscles are what allow you to stand upright.
···································································
没有他们我们会很奇怪
We'd look weird without them.
···································································
如果你不拉屎,你会死的
If you don't crap, you'll die.
···································································
你需要屁股坐下。-阿尔法
You need ass to sit down. - AlphaQ
···································································
-站直了
And to stand upright. - PhoenixAura81
···································································
去拉屎-德雷顿
And to poop - DrayTopTens
0 篇文章
如果觉得我的文章对您有用,请随意打赏。你的支持将鼓励我继续创作!