·······································································
···································································
我可能没有斗牛犬,但我的朋友有,她是我见过的最亲切的狗之一
I might not have a bulldog but friend does and she is one of the most affectionate dogs I've ever seen
···································································
除了他们的倔强之外,最好的狗!他们又甜又懒,但和人相处得很好!
The best dog ever besides their stubbornness! They are sweet and lazy, but are great with people!
···································································
这是一只不寻常的狗,它既丑又可爱
It's that uncommon dog where it's both ugly and adorable at the same time.
···································································
他们太可爱了。一个美术老师有两个,他们又懒又甜。—格罗夫卡特
They are so sweet. An art teacher has two and they're lazy and sweet. - groveofcats
···································································
那是我见过的最丑的狗了
Well that's officially the ugliest dog I have seen in my life.
···································································
我有一个10个月大的女孩!我有史以来最好的狗!太爱她了!和她在一起是一种快乐
I have a 10 mo. Old girl! Best dog I've ever had! Love her sooo much! She is a joy to be with
···································································
我的脸太胖了,我很快就会有一个小家伙了
The face is so chubby and I'm going to get one soon - littlemachine
···································································
我爱斗牛犬胜过爱人
I love bulldogs more, than I love people.
···································································
这东西看起来像野兽
This thing looks like a beast
···································································
它很丑而且很胖
It's quite ugly and very fat
0 篇文章
如果觉得我的文章对您有用,请随意打赏。你的支持将鼓励我继续创作!