·······································································
···································································
火柴也很适合随身携带,因为你可能需要生火取暖
Matches are also good to have with your supplies because you might need to start a fire to keep warm.
···································································
火柴生火,火是生存的一切。火柴又小又便携
Matches create fire and fire is everything in survival. Also Matches are small and portable.
···································································
火柴或燧石和前锋。弓箭练习法需要大量的工作和练习
Matches or flint and striker. Bow and drill method takes a lot of work and practice.
···································································
是的,好主意。火柴可以提供即时火力,这对生存至关重要
Yes great idea. Matches can provide instant fire which is critical for survival.
···································································
他们将帮助大时间生火和发出求救信号
They will help big time for making fires and signaling for help
···································································
你只有10块。你需要燧石!它是永恒的!哼!
You would only have about 10. You need FLINT! It lasts forever! DUH!
···································································
使火…烹饪,信号,销毁,消毒变得更加容易
Makes fire... For cooking, signalling, destroying, sterilising so much easier..
···································································
在灌木丛中度过是非常重要的
It is very important to have while in the bush
···································································
没有它你就不能做饭!
You can't cook without it out there!
···································································
当然,你晚上怎么保暖呢!=P
Of course how are you supposed to stay warm at night! =P
0 篇文章
如果觉得我的文章对您有用,请随意打赏。你的支持将鼓励我继续创作!