·······································································
···································································
这个名字让我觉得大象小飞象会被扔到到处飞溅
The name makes me think that dumbo the elephant is gonna be dropped and splattered everywhere
···································································
有那么多好电影要看,而不是这部。我想我们最好还是忘掉-弗洛兹
There are so many good movies to watch instead of this one. I think wed all be better off forgetting about - Frouze
···································································
好吧。我没看过这部电影,但我看过照片,这是真的,片名叫傻了!
Okay.. I'm not never seen this movie, but I've seen pictures, and that's true, the title screams stupid!
···································································
这个名字听起来像是一头要大便的大象
The name sounds like a elephant about to take a poo
···································································
上帝,听起来像是一车大象的粪便,而这正是事实
Lord, it sounded like it was a load of elephant dung, and that's exactly what it was.
···································································
连封面上都写满了虐待动物的文字。小飞象绑在一个漂浮的东西上,旁边是一个愚蠢的评论!
Even the cover has animal abuse written all over it. Dumbo strapped to a thingy floating, next to a dumb review!
···································································
我不喜欢小飞象。我小时候有点喜欢。现在不行,我也不喜欢这部电影
I do not like dumbo. I kind of liked it when I was little. Not now and I defenatly don't like this movie
···································································
这个名字听起来像大象要大便,这是真的
The name sounds like a elephant about to take a poo, that is true
···································································
听起来他们在经营大象大便的标题-牧羊犬
Sounds like they're operating elephant poop in the title - SheepBuggy
···································································
标题叫傻了!
The title screams STUPID!
0 篇文章
如果觉得我的文章对您有用,请随意打赏。你的支持将鼓励我继续创作!