·······································································
···································································
我小时候被迫在电影院看这部电影。这是我记得的第一部不喜欢的电影!
Was forced to watch this in the cinema when I was young. It was the first movie I remember not liking!
···································································
那只丑陋的猪看起来像狮子王的彭彭彭,如果他在裂缝里的话
That ugly pig thing looks like Pumbaa from The Lion King if he was on crack.
···································································
我已经说过这个看起来比被蒙蔽还要糟糕
I already mentioned that this one looks worse than Hoodwinked.
···································································
史莱克是从狮子身上撕下来的
It is a rip off of Shrek and the pig thing is a tip off of Lion King
···································································
这一部相当糟糕,但它的续集简直让人无法忍受
This one is pretty bad, but the sequel to it is just unbearable.
···································································
谢天谢地,这部电影应该有4%的烂番茄
Thank god, this movie deserves to have a 4% on Rotten Tomatoes.
···································································
! 这部电影太糟糕了!可悲的史莱克被撕毁了!
! This movie is so bad! A pathetic rip-off of Shrek!
···································································
那可不是一部好电影!
Well it was N'Ever a good movie!
···································································
讽刺的是,我喜欢这样
Ironically I liked that.
···································································
哇2我觉得我有这部电影的DVD哇
Wow 2 think I accarley have this movie on DVD wow
0 篇文章
如果觉得我的文章对您有用,请随意打赏。你的支持将鼓励我继续创作!