·······································································
···································································
那些抱怨我们的法律是严格的,这是为了保护我们的国家。口香糖不能坚持你的鞋子走路时,你不能运行在天黑前回到家里因为一个疯狂的抗议。我们也没有自然灾害。
To those who complain our laws are strict, it is to protect our country. Gum can't be sticking to your shoes when you walk and you can't be running back at home before dark because of a crazy protest. We also have no natural disasters.
···································································
严格的法律使这个国家安全和世界上最干净的国家之一。我想去那里那么糟糕,看起来太棒了!——PhoenixAura81
Strict laws make this country safe and one of the cleanest countries in the world. I want to go there so bad, it looks awesome! - PhoenixAura81
···································································
超级安全,非常稳定,没有威胁,只要你知道何时闭上你的嘴。
Super safe and very stable. No threats as long as you know when to shut your mouth.
···································································
新加坡是相对安全的,因为严厉的法律。
Singapore is relatively safe because of the tough laws there.
···································································
没有问题在新加坡警察很友好
No problem in Singapore police is friendly to public
···································································
世界上最好的国家之一。
One of the best Country in the world...
···································································
我很惊讶新加坡不是一号门将
I'm surprised Singapore isn't no1
···································································
真正的安全舒适
Really safe and comfortable
···································································
新加坡应该是顶部
Singapore should be the top
···································································
其在亚洲的安全
Its safest in Asia
0 篇文章
如果觉得我的文章对您有用,请随意打赏。你的支持将鼓励我继续创作!